martedì 22 gennaio 2013

COMMISSION OPEN

Hi To all! ♥ I open for commissions! ♥
Please feel free to contact me for anything at my e-mail, on my Facebook Page or on DeviantArt.

What i do? 
SKETCH - PORTRAIT (of you or your friends/family ecc..) - REALISTIC AND SEMI-REALISTIC STYLE - ANIME/MANGA STYLE - FANART - ORIGINAL CHARACTERS - CHIBI AND SUPERDEFORMED - Sexy pose/ toplex or nudity - Fantasy Art - Sci-Fi Art



PRICE (in $USD, for other ask me)
All prices are for works in A4 (21x29,7cm). Ask for other size.

Sketch
Black&White or monocrome of your favourite color $10


Portrait
One characters: 
Monocrome $15 (each chara in advance $7)
Color $20 (each chara in advance $10)


full-body character only one character
Black&White or monocrome of your favourite color $20
Color $25


Illustration
One character + simple background $35-60 (based on complexity of chara and Background)
each character in advance +$15
complex Background +$10


Chibi and superdeformed
for each characters $10


----

How i work

>>I accept only paypal and advance payment<<

- contact me by note or e-mail with your commission idea
- i accept the commission and give to you my paypall mail for send the payment 
- When i recive the payment, i start the work and send it to you when is finish
you can contact me at any time by note/e-mail to get information on your commission and see the progress of this

All of works have my signature and i insert it in my portfolio and on DA.
Who buys a commission could use them for personal purposes, but NOT FOR PROFIT.
* I send the work in Jpeg-300dpi by e-mail 
* waiting time: 1-3 weeks

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento